Platinum Full Management
The first is a ‘Full Management’ service
This service is ideal for landlords with busy lives or those who may live outside the area (in some cases, even overseas). Landlords using this service do not have to meet their tenants. MD Properties handle everything. This service includes:
- Free personal and professional advice
- Arranging To Let board
- Advertising to Let on three websites
- Taking advertisement photographs
- Regular communication at the start and during the tenancy
- Preparing all documentation for the tenants, along with a special moving in pack for the tenant with all the information that they will need. An electronic copy of all documentation emailed to the landlord if required.
- Accompanied viewings
- Full referencing & credit checks
- Preparing the Tenancy Agreements
- Free Rent Guarantee and Legal Cover, for the first 6 months
- Creation of a detailed inventory with photographs
- Arranging regular management visits, initially 6 weeks after the start of a new tenancy followed by every 3 to 4 months after that. These initial reports are bespoke for your property with photos of the condition at the beginning of the tenancy for means of comparison
- Ensuring the correct notice has been given by the tenants and they understand their responsibilities as to the condition that they must leave the property and inform the utilities.
- Liaising with the landlord regarding re-advertisement of the property.
- Completing a check-out of the property.
- Liaising between the landlord/agent and tenant any issues found at the check-out and agreeing the price of the deposit return.
- Administration of deposits and disputes
- Out of Hours appointments for landlords and tenants and emergency phone
- Debt Collection Recovery
- Serving Section 21 & 8 Notice if required
- Prompt payments of rent directly to your bank, along with your monthly statement
- Annual Statements can be provided to enable easy accounting of Income and Expenditure
- Arranging Gas Safety Inspection, Energy Performance Certificate and Electric Inspection etc.
- Advising of safety issues e.g. Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Arranging Legionnaire Risk Assessment if required.
- Annual rent reviews
- Arranging landlord property insurance
- Maintenance package where we can notify the landlord of any maintenance issues that have been brought to our notice. Then discuss these issues with the landlord before organizing any repairs and maintenance that the landlord deems necessary. This can be anything from fixing a leaky tap to full property upgrades.
- Advising utilities of new tenants and settling intermediate bills
- We also offer a NO LET-NO FEE policy with NO fees payable up front.
New Management Instructions:
Commission12.50% plus vat
Set Up Fee £150.00 plus vat includes Free Rent Guarantee and Legal Cover for next 6 months
Free Lease Renewal for the Same Tenants
Re Let Fee £125.00 plus vat includes Free Rent Guarantee and Legal Coverfor next 6 month
© Copyright 2018-2019 MD Properties |
Created by see-me