Landlord Zone - Services
Our guide to Successful Residential Letting
MD Properties offer a comprehensive range of letting and management services.
- Property assessments and advice on all aspects relating to the letting of a residential property.
- Setting up property details for marketing and advertising.
- Sending brochures of properties to applicants who may be interested.
- Providing a To Let board if appropriate.
- Conducting accompanied viewings and providing feedback.
- Selecting the right tenants with references and credit checks.
- Preparing the legal tenancy agreement, NLA approved.
- Creating a written and photographic inventory and schedule of condition. (Included With Full Management)
- Management and collection of rent.
- Regular property visits.
- Dealing with maintenance enquiries.
- Updating certiﬁcates when required. E.G. CP12s and EPCs.
- Providing monthly statements of accounts.
We aim to guide you through the entire letting service with a high level of professional advice, service and support. Safe guarding you against unforeseen and often costly errors.
MD Landlord fees
Refurbishment management or Insurance claim fee
Full management fees
12.5% Portfolios, HMOs, etc by negotiation
© Copyright 2018-2019 MD Properties |
Created by see-me